South Arturo

auto-truck-cropped

Overview

Premier holds a 40% interest in the South Arturo Property with Barrick Gold Exploration Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Barrick Gold Corporation, owning the remaining 60%. 

Ongoing activities include the construction of the Phase 1 open pit and the El Niño underground mine, with initial production expected in late 2019.  The partnership also continues to advance a potential heap leach option and additional deposit opportunities. 

Mineralized material from South Arturo is processed primarily at Barrick's Goldstrike Mine located approximately 5km south.

img_2855

Location

The South Arturo Property is located in the prolific Carlin Trend, approximately 25 miles northwest of the town of Carlin, in Elko County, Nevada. Ore from South Arturo is primarily processed at Barrick’s Goldstrike Mine.

 

Elko County, Nevada

sarturo-drill-cropped

Geology

Located along the northern Carlin Trend, the Bootstrap limestone is the dominant gold host. The South Arturo Property includes the open pitable resources (including the historic Dee pit) and the El Niño underground mineralization, both of which have high potential to expand. The mineralization at South Arturo and El Niño shares many characteristics with the other deposits in the Carlin Trend including geologic age, host rocks and structural setting.

img_0959

2019 Guidance (Pre-Commercial Production)

 

Pre-Commercial Production(ozs Au)

Premier’s proportionate share of development capital at South Arturo for 2019 (excluding proceeds from pre-commercial production gold sales) is $39 million.
Proceeds from pre-commercial production gold sales will be credited against development capital.

 

5,000 to 10,000

 

 

 

 

2019 company guidance press release

 

Reserves & Resources

 

Reserve & Resources - South Arturo (40% PGM)

 

 

Technical Reports

  • Technical Report on the South Arturo Mine, Elko County, Nevada (March 26, 2018)Download

 

This page contains .PDF files. If you cannot view .PDF files on your device, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

 

sarturo-trucks-cropped