Premier Gold Mines Limited cordially invites all shareholders to its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, at 4:00pm, Wednesday June 29, 2011, at the Toronto Board of Trade. Following the formal meeting, a presentation will be given at 4:30pm by President and CEO Ewan Downie, VP-Exploration Tim Twomey and Executive Vice-President Stephen McGibbon, providing a comprehensive corporate exploration and development update. This presentation will highlight your Company’s substantial recent successes, and will provide guidance on Premier’s future plans and initiatives.
Key highlights of the presentations include:
- A detailed update on progress at the Hardrock Project including this years drilling, developments in regional exploration on the property, future milestones relating to the advancement of the project and details on the recent announcement to acquire Goldstone Resources Inc.
- Developing a comprehensive geological model for the PQ North Project and how “Musselwhite-like” targets can be generated helping the Company to define drill targets that could uncover substantial gold resources.
- A comprehensive update on two exciting high-grade drill targets on the Red Lake joint venture projects including a tram timeline update and potential future underground exploration plans for the Rahill-Bonanza Project.
- An update on the Company’s US-based activities (Premier Gold Mines USA) including exploration results at Saddle, and other plans for growth in Nevada.
- Demonstrating Premier’s exceptional investment value versus its peers and why Premier’s unprecedented GROWTH profile should make ‘PG’ a cornerstone of one’s investment portfolio.
Premier Gold Mines Limited remains one of North America’s most aggressive companies with a portfolio of advanced-stage gold projects. Currently, the Company has active drill programs on four projects with 12 drills and a 2011 exploration budget that exceeds $25 million.
This meeting offers unprecedented access to one of Canada’s most dynamic exploration and development teams. The entire event will be available via a live webcast and a link will be available on the Company’s homepage at www.premiergoldmines.com.
Date: June 29, 2011
Meeting Time: 4:00/p.m. EDT
Presentation Time: 4:30/p.m. EDT
Place: Rooms A/B/C
The Toronto Board of Trade
1 First Canadian Place, Adelaide Street Entrance
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
(Refreshments will be served)